Click for Abstract Submission
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts 02.08.2020
Poster and oral abstracts will be accepted in our congress. Abstract submissions will be made online via the abstract module on our website. The deadline for submitting your abstracts is 02.08.2020. The abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Advisory Committee, and the applicants will be notified with letters of acceptance or rejection and the presentation format (oral or poster) will also be sent to the applicants until 24 August 2020. Abstracts accepted to the scientific programme yet not presented during the congress, are not going to be published.
Poster abstracts will be printed in the original form in the Congress Booklet. Oral presentations can be printed in the abstract format exactly as it is submitted during the first application, or at the request of the main author, it can also be printed as full text in accordance with the application criteria of associate professorship. Full text of abstracts are subject to review of the editors. Within 1 week after the acceptance of oral presentations, the full text of the abstract must be uploaded to the system accoring to below stated set of rules. Otherwise, the oral presentation will be published in the congress booklet as first submitted.
Before Submitting Your Abstract
At least one of the researchers must be registered to our congress in order for an abstract to be evaluated. The only valid way of submitting an abstract is online via our congress website. Abstracts that are sent through e-mail, mail, private cargo companies, etc. are not going to be evaluated. Online abstracts submission system, "digiAbstract" can be accessed via the congress website. The presentation format of abstracts (oral presentation, poster) will be determined by the scientific committee.
Abstract Submission Regulations:
- Abstracts will only be accepted through the congress website via digiAbstract system. Therefore, font size and type will be adjusted by the system.
- Author names should be written in lowercase letters only with the first letter capitalized. Please do not use academic titles while filling out author name.
- The name of the institution where the author works and the city in which it is located must be stated.
- Only the first letter should be capitalized while typing the abstract title. (Abbreviations are exception)
- In case of abbreviations in the abstract, the spelled-out form should be stated in parenthesis.
- Purpose of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated in the abstract and findings should be explained with support of sufficiently detailed data.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words, excluding the title, author's name and last name.
- Abstracts should include the following sections and these titles should be written in CAPITALS.
- Oral abstracts applied under only one name will not be evaluated.
- Oral (research) ve Poster (research) Abstracts:
• INTRODUCTION AND PURPOSE
• ARGUEMENT and CONCLUSION
- Oral (case) ve Poster (case) Abstracts:
- Abstracts sent via “digiAbstract” will not be editable and spelling errors must be corrected before submitting. Authors are responsible for all spelling mistakes.
Full Text Submission Regulations:
- The full text of the abstract should be prepared in Microsoft Word format and ordered as not to exceed at least 2 at most 5 pages (including text, graphics, references and all attachments). The full-text of abstract should consist of at least 500 and no more than 1500 words (including references).
- The full text of abstract should be written in 12 size Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing.
- Full texts must have abstracts in Turkish and English consisting of at between 100 and 300 words.
- Abstract Title should be typed bold and first letter capitalized with size 14 font.
- Author’s/Authors’ names and institutions they work for should be typed with size 12 font and centered.
- The titles of the full text should be organized in sequence as Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Findings, Discussion and References. All letters of the titles should be capital and bold.
- Titles of Graphics, Tables and Photographs: Should be typed bold with size 12 font and be presented in a text.
- A line spacing must be entered between the sections of the abstract.
- Titles of graphics, tables and photographs should be typed first letter catipalized and the rest lowercase.
- 10. References should be enumerated in parentheses in accordance with the order they appear in the abstract. For references with four or fewer authors, all of the authors’ names should be stated; for sources with five or more authors, only the first four authors’ names should be written, and for English references, "et al.", for Turkish references “ve ark.” should be stated. Index Medicus abbreviations should be used for journal names. The primary responsible for the accuracy of the references is the author.
- Reference example: Marshall RD, Stein DJ, Liebowitz MR, Yehuda R. Et al. A pharmacotherapy algorithm in the treatment of PTSD. Psychiatric Annuals 1996;26:217–26.
For your Knowledge:
- If this is going to be the first time you use the online abstract module, please register to the system using the "New User" button.
- You will receive instructions once your registration is complete. Please read the instructions and explanations with care.
- İnternet üzerinden gönderilen özetler aynı şekilde basılacağı için yazım hatalarına dikkat edilmesi gerekmektedir.
- Bildirinizle ilgili tüm değerlendirme sürecini e-posta ve parolanızla sistem üzerinden takip edebilirsiniz.
- For technical support or questions during submission process; please contact Arkadyas IT Services at email@example.com.